Advertise

8/09/2015

STRANGE ENCOUNTERS

I often get strange requests from people of various kinds. Those less welcome are those who already know what they want: they want at all costs that you are a piece of their imaginary mosaic. They approach me, they contact me, I embed in their schemes and they do nothing but talking about what they likes, what they would like you to do, without considering the situation from a different point of view. They know who you have to be and what to do for them, but do not strive for even a moment to understand your point of view; they do not accept that things should be analyzed seriously.  If they want a farce and I do not the clown, they are offended and go away. They do not care about anything other than what you should do for them. But everything in life has a price, even simple things require a little sacrifice: with no rigor and application not only do not get, but do not start even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-64853306-1